8.17.2015

I woke up like this -breathless-

This morning i planned waking up earlier, but my beautiful destiny woke me up itself.. Last month (s?) i woke up few times because i felt like i was suffocating and couldn’t breathe and after that i just feel like my lumps are filled my dust or something, i just have that smell or something, or it’s smell of dryness, i’m not quite sure.. I didn’t go to doctor because the weather is pretty much wild and i believed that’s the cause. Plus my allergy is giving me problems for like 3 years for sure now, and i thought maybe it’s that. But since today is maybe 4th time this already happened in 1-2 months i’ve decided to do some real research on internet.
Here on this page if you (Gods hopes never) have this problem can read the most common reasons. I doubted myself with post nasal drip or asthma flares. 
Since i already have asthmatic treeline, i decided to re-search that first. And after searching for quite a time now, I’m convinced that i can easily diagnose myself with Allergic Asthma, since i do have allergy as mention for too long now, and the symptoms describe me well.

-What Allergies Cause Asthma? (if you wonder) 

Inhaled Allergens. The most important allergens for people with allergic asthma appear to be those asthma triggers that are inhaled.Hay fever or seasonal allergic rhinitis occurs when a person comes in contact with an allergen or a substance that he or she is sensitive to. Common inhaled allergens include:
If you want to put yourself into more reading i can link you sites i found, this one is very neat!
The same substances that trigger your hay fever symptoms may also cause asthma signs and symptoms, such as shortness of breath, wheezing and chest tightness.
That’s the quote from that site that is most convincing about my condition. You see, i still have this strange stomach sensation and for 19 year old i find this scary honestly, but we’ll see… Nothing’s for sure yet, these are just some my predictions based on 1hour-article reading. I will try to visit doctor asap and get my chest, lumps, anything scanned or what ever..  p.s. im drinking syrup constantly for year now to treat my allergy, so it’s quite possible. :(  xo have a nice day and take care!
Some articles :

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© United Thoughts of a Wanderluster. Design by FCD.