2.06.2016

Freak out, 'cause it's already February!


It's already February guys! I can't believe it. It's like January didn't even exist. From all the Holidays fuss to exams & studying, it's no wonder. lol 

I honestly don't have too much to write about, but really had the need. So, I'll be just doing the random talk. 

Last days I was so happy and relaxed, you could almost say i was depressed haha But I had no inspiration for photography, which sucked. So, this Saturday i felt all refreshed and finally decided to make a shot I always wanted. The one I used for the blog is actually with the camera, so that's why you're having the feeling it's not morning photo haha My digital camera sucks for this kind of photos. And the one I loooveed was published on my Instagram account, but the resolution was kinda poor. But, I do love this one on the blog, 'cause it's so cleared and all, and eliminating my thoughts of morning shooting, this could make a perfect late night reading Haha I'm kinda of complicated on the photography point.. But, I've decided to frame it up with this vintage polaroid frame! Ain't it amazing? Haha, the frame of course! ;-p 

About my college status. I passed all exams besides one from German & unfortunately the whole Geography.. Well about the college (The College of Tourism) I'm attending to, they say "When you pass Geography, you basically finished the college." At least that's what I'm using an excuse for being to lazy to study some more. But, it's not a big problem, it's the only "main, final, big subject" i didn't pass, and i have chance to take it again in April, and then in June & September. But, I'm hoping to finish it in April, because I'm hoping on keeping my scholarship for the next year too!
Also, my semester has already finished, and it's time for 2nd summer semester, starting from February 8th. And it pisses me off that just did I get use to all the professors and how they do things around, we get all new subject and professors to get to know! But, eh, eh! :-D I'm not gonna be whining about it, until it really starts! lol 

Also, If there's anyone still reading this lol I wish yo give a BIG shoutout to my friend FOTODISIAC and her amazing website, where you can find a great "7 days to amazing Photographs" tutorial!

Okay, well thanks for reading,

Until next time

Yours sincerely
 -Jovan 

2 comments

  1. Sad kad vidim ovo "It's already February", kroz glavu mi prodje "It's already May"! So yeah, definitely freak out! 😂😂👌🏻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahha pričaj mi o tommmeee!! Previše brzo ode ovo vremee!!! :o

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© United Thoughts of a Wanderluster. Design by FCD.