3.12.2016

Guess who turned 20? + remembering my 18th


As March of March 7th, I am officially no longer a teen. And I'm definitely not aware of it yet. In my age my mom & dad almost had my sister... lol Times changed! That's for sure! :-D 

I want to to use this blog post to once again thanks everyone for their wishes on my Instagram profile. I truly appreciate it.  

Also, would like to share some of Party Table Ideas for you guys! :-)

 Of course it always pretty much depends on a person, or their loved ones. I mean I didn't really choose the things I got, but I'm more then grateful for all the food & drink and just everything. My mom made this amazing chocolate cake, covered with all kind of sweets (as you can see on the photo) ; then there was more then tasteful strawberry fruit cake, with actual strawberries on top! ; on the photos you can also see bought macaroons and some ice cream shaped,but actually muffins LOL, and other muffins also made my mom! :-) 
Since it was spring time, we had to put some flowers on the table too! :-D But, as crazy family as we are, we couldn't resist to put e v e r y t h i n g else on the table too! From hawaii flowers to candle holder, vintage cameras, and hand made wrapped presents (remember them from Xmas, right?:D ), to champagnes, wines, pineapple filled with a bunch of things! lol And of course CONFETTI!!! I mean just what would one do without confetti on a Birthday?! lool

Enjoy the photos & thanks for being here with me,

Yours truly, 

Jovan 









+ remembering my best birthday cake eeeeevvvverr!!!!! 




 Cheers to squad goals & most beautiful girls 


 and my fam of course! ♥




4 comments

  1. Awww so nice to be still young!! Departing your teens is the first milestone to adulthood and am sure you will grow & mature with it. Blessed u -- the birthday cake looks so YUMMY 😋😋

    xoxo, Aldora
    Aldora Muses - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! :-)

      Thank you very much my lovely friend! Have a beautiful weekend! xo

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely post!!! Happy Birthday Jovan. Wishing you the best year, yet!!!

    xx
    Thu

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© United Thoughts of a Wanderluster. Design by FCD.